Monday, May 11, 2009

Sunday

Hope all the moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. We took a lazy Sunday and after church we picked up some breakfast to take back home since the wait was too long (an hour and 40 mins!). French toast for me and a breakfast burrito for Gregory and time to play trains for Christopher since he'd already eaten. Gregory and I also split a hazelnut iced mocha- yummmmmm! After that we decided to go for a drive and visited a couple of cities just outside of ours, browsing around and checking out a couple stores. We then drove back home and spent the afternoon at the park letting Christopher run around. A nice and relaxing day with my family! Oh, and did I mention that Gregory got me the beautiful Kate Spade wallet I'd been craving? How great is he!?

No comments:

Post a Comment