Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wish List








Since it's Mother's Day tomorrow and I just happen to be a mother myself, I figured I'm allowed to make a wish list. Not that I'm actually expecting to get anything from this list, but I can dream!

1. Report Ilana Ruffle Ballet Flats. Ok, this one is cheating since I've already ordered these online, but still, here they are. I live in flip flops and Uggs, so I think it's time I branch out my shoewear but since my feet are so wide, these are the only cute one's that I've tried on this past week that aren't too narrow since they're all leather and streatch. Plus they're pink and SO cute!

2. Kate Spade Thompson St. - Noel Remy Slim Wallet. This one is actually at the top of my list because I need a new wallet. I figured that the bright pink color (actually "geranium," how cute!) would be easy to spot in the bottom of my purse, which tends to be a black hole for whatever I stick in there.

3. Kate Spade Mariachi Rickrack Bracelet. I couldn't do with just one color of these bracelets! I know I'll never actually get these but love how they look stacked.

4. Kate Spade Thompson St. - Noel Stevie Tote. Might as well since it matches the wallet! No, I was browsing around at Nordstrom the other day and was actually looking for an emerald green purse, but came across the pink sale section and found this one (at least I think it's this one, if not it's very similar). It's a tie between this purse and another pink leather one.

5. Lucky Brand Sequin Embroidered Top. As you can tell, I'm trying to update my wardrobe with more bright colors for the summer and apparently pink is my color of choice. I like breezy tops with pretty details around the top, so this one is perfect. It was either this pink color or in black, but really I have enough black tops in my wardrobe.

6. This white sundress by Suzi Chin just screams summertime to me! Gorgeous.

1 comment:

  1. this is really nice things m seeing being also in the fashion biz. it shows high flare for fashion. www.fab_8880.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete