Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weekly Goal.

Ok, so I haven't been great with keeping up to date with my weekly goals, so here goes. I just figured out the goal for this week and it's to blog EVERY DAY. Not necessarily on this blog, but one of mine. And even though it's technically 1 in the morning on Tuesday, I'm still counting this as Monday, since I just figured out that this is going to be my goal for the week. I've done ok so far, but I need to be more committed.

One week my goal was to take a shower every night before bed, which doesn't seem like a big deal, but a lot of the time I just end up falling asleep with a book in bed or in front of the laptop, and occasionally in the middle of SNL. So that was a hard one to keep up with, but once I did, I just felt so much better and relaxed by the time I was in bed. Another week was to drink more water and well, that one didn't go so well. But it's also the week I got sick, so I sort of threw it out the window, although I probably should have been drinking more fluids, not less. Anyway, I'll keep you posted on the results of this week and if I can keep up with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment