Monday, March 23, 2009

In My Monday.

I'm starting a new feature called "In My Monday." Each Monday I'll post something of mine and what's in or on it. If you'd like to play along e-mail me or leave a comment and I'll post your link here!

First week: In My Jewelery Box. In my jewelry box here you can see some of my most recent jewelry. I've got a green bracelet in the back that my Mom got me in Italy, a silver bracelet under that from my Dad, the pearls are from my Grandmother on my Dad's side, there's a "C" necklace that stands for my son Christopher, I made the blue beaded ankle bracelet, the gold cross on the left was another gift from my Mom from Italy, the pink beaded necklace is just something to go with a lot of what I wear, the swirly silver earrings on the left were a gift from my fiancee's sister for Christmas two years ago, the bright red, green, and gold beaded necklace was a gift from my Dad from Italy two years ago, my Holy Mother necklace that I got from my fiancee's parents a few years ago, and my favorite is the tiny Mickey Mouse pendant with my birthstone that Gregory picked out for me when we went to Disneyland on Valentine's Day last year. There you go, that's what's in my Jewelry box, at least one drawer!

No comments:

Post a Comment