Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easter Eggs

William's Sonoma has these gorgeously bright Italian Alabaster Eggs. I especially like the smooth marbled surface and the deep hues. Plus they were made in Italy- always a plus! Is alabaster heavy?


I like the blue colors and tiny details of these Lace Eggs from Martha Stewart, but some of the flowers look kind of like snowflakes to me. Beautiful though! Hmmm, Christmas eggs anyone? I'd love to try these, but I wonder how she keeps the dye from getting under the lace when dyeing.


Anything with glitter instantly calls my name and I've especially wanted to work with those clear double-sided stickers that you can add your own glitter to. I'm constantly drooling over all the beautiful glitter colors Martha Stewart has to offer at Michael's. These Glittered Sticker Eggs are also by Martha Stewart - they look so perfect! I also like these fully Glittered Eggs.



Ok, again with Martha Stewart, but this time they're Decoupaged Eggs made with paper napkins! How clever! I've never actually decoupaged anything, but I think these might be the ones to do for our anual blown-out Easter Egg.

Has anyone out there come across some pretty egg ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment