Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wish Lists

I'm constantly taking pictures of thing I would like to buy but aren't necessarily going to buy right then or even at all. Just pictures for future reference or ideas as to what I'd like to have. Here are some of the most recent pictures I pulled off my phone.

Starting at the top left (1) square plate from Crate & Barrel (2) pretty duvet cover & bed from Crate & Barrel, (3) adorable star bowl things again from Crate & Barrel (4) SO cute Belle Ballerina costume dress from the Disney Store- I'm in love with that little dress! (5) bright & fun patterned fabric fro IKEA (6) Beautiful Chloe Chandelier from Pottery Barn Kids (7)Thomas book for Christopher from Borders because he has one Thomas book now but it's really long, especially for bedtime (8) Pumpkin Patch girls top for (way) future daughter, I love that little street lamp (9) cute farm plates and bowls from Joann's Fabrics, who knew they'd have such cute plates? Christopher ended up getting a tractor bowl (10) Nice Mirror display at Crate & Barrel (11) brown & blue fabric at Joann's Fabrics to use to cover my photo storage boxes since I can't sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment