Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rainbow Cupcakes

Like everyone else who's seen this Rainbow Cake, I've wanted to try to make one. Christopher's Birthday cupcakes seemed like the perfect opportunity so I did all of the Sesame Street cupcakes rainbow on the inside. I didn't want them to be a perfect upside-down rainbow inside, so I tried to spread around the blogs of color in each cupcake. I thought it'd be a nice little surprise for the kids when they ate them but they didn't seem to think it was as cool as the adults did. I thought they looked neat and the inside of the cupcake wrappers looked pretty too!

1 comment:

  1. That rainbow cake looks awesome! As do your cupcakes. This is the first place I saw these done around Easter: http://iheartcuppycakes.com/2009/04/12/taste-the-rainbow/
    So cute!! I can't wait for the next event where I can try them out. 4th of July, maybe??

    ReplyDelete